Selasa, 17 Ogos 2010

MY GROUP

hai to all my friend....We student Faculty Social Science and Humanities and third year student. Below is about our group member to task English For Social Science. I Sharizah and my group members is Unaisyah, Liyana and Zurina. My lecturer name is Dr. Hafizah Binti Latif. 



My name is Nor Sharizah Bte Abd Razak. I live in Kolej Kris Mas, Bangi, UKM. Now, i'm student third year  in Communication and Information Management at Faculty Social Science and Huminities. I like read novel, watch movie and jogging. My personality is i like smile n friendly to all people but i don't like have a person liar me. I want learn more and more to approve my English. I can speak English but I fear when i talk wrong but every time I try do the best for my life. I like extreme activity such as climb a mountain, snowkling, flying fox, wall climbing and jungle tracking. I get more experience when I study in UKM.




Assalamualaikum and hello...i'm Unaishah Binti Salleh (A123067). I now 22 years old and come from Kampung Manek Urai, Kelantan. Now i live in Kolej Pendeta Zaba at UKM. I study majoring history . I have family and i love my family. I have six younger brother and one younger sister. My father name is Salleh bin Derahman and my mother name is Rasidah binti YasI do not like learning English since she used to and I do not know why I did not like it. But now I know how important new learning English. so I must work harder so that someday I am able to achieve well.





My name is Norliana Azhar. 22 years old.  I’m from Melaka. I have 4 sibling, and  i’m the olders. Now, im studing in History Program at faculty of social science and Humanity,  UKM. Now  i’m in third year student. I’m stay at Kolej Aminuddin Baki for the second year. I  hope that, one day i will be a historian and can contribute something to our religion, race and state.




Hello...!! my name is zurina zakaria. I'm 22 years old. I live in Bandar Jengka since i was born. Now i stay in Kolej Pendeta Zaba at UKM.  In this University, i'm taking history subject for my studied.  i'm vey happy take this course because i can explore about many country and they culture without go at there. I have five siblings, three sister and two brother in my family.  My father name is  Zakaria Bin Abdul Rahman and my mother name is Che Moona bt Hassan. My hobby is reading book especially a novel book


create by nor sharizah bte abd razak A124314

10 ulasan:

  1. i'm sharizah...this is a group member for the task blogger....you can read what about my group...3 members in my group from history but i from communication.i don't care about that because i like with my group members.

    BalasPadam
  2. Hai..I'm Zurina..I happy also with my group member especially when disscusing about the pollution topic in this blogger for get the good results in the english for social science. Besides that, i want to shere knowledges about this topic with my friends for the benefit together.

    BalasPadam
  3. This group consisted of four students, all girls. a set of lectures for the subject English for social sciences is also female. His name is Dr. Hafizah and very good for students. We call her 'Madam'. We really enjoy learning with it. We will try to do the best for this group and will not disappoint our lecturers .... thank you.

    Unaishah (A123067)

    BalasPadam
  4. My mastery of English is very weak at all. Taking Home for social science courses, I think it will help improve my English proficiency.So, I must be strengthened and diligent efforts to learn despite the fact that I really hate the subject."effort is a sign of success". good luck for myself.

    unaishah (A123067)

    BalasPadam
  5. I hope, with this blog will help us in learning English well. especially for myself. In addition, I hope we can all help each other help and cooperation in making this blog. last but not least, I hope we all will get good results and success in the future. good luck all my friends.

    -unai-

    BalasPadam
  6. In my view, the existence of this blog has a bit of help myself in mastering the English language better. And be able to correct the vocabulary and sentence structure in English.

    -unai-

    BalasPadam
  7. you want to know, I think..sometimes also a sense of fun learning English this ... but sometimes can hurt my head too ... hehehehe ...

    -unai-

    BalasPadam
  8. syah where 2 other member group?? i cannot see they in the blog.

    izah

    BalasPadam
  9. kih3..i dont now..mybe they all busy...

    -unai

    BalasPadam
  10. owww i dont now, mybe they all busy...kih3

    -unai

    BalasPadam